- Hospice care is available in private homes, assisted living
communities, care facilities and hospitals.
- We create an individualized care plan for every patient, expressly tailored
to a patient’s needs and wishes.
- Nurses manage your care, communicate with your doctor and provide
medications to relieve symptoms and control pain.
- On-call nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for questions and visits.
- Medical directors oversee nursing staff and work in partnership with your regular physician.
- Social workers provide emotional support and can connect you with additional resources, if needed.
- Home health aides assist with bathing and personal care.
- Chaplains provide spiritual care within the framework of your faith traditions.
- Volunteers offer companionship and respite for patients and caregivers.
- Related medications, equipment, supplies, therapies and
wound care are included, at no charge, as part of your hospice benefit.
- Grief support specialists offer guidance, comfort and hope.
Bereavement care is provided for 13 months beyond the illness.